Union Bank of India, one of the leading public sector bank invited online applications for the recruitment of 2473 Probationary Officers
Job Title: Probationary Officers
Number of Vacancies: 2473 ( SC-368, ST- 201, OBC- 663,UR- 1241, Visually Impaired: 64, Visually Challenged: 64, Orthographically Challenged-37)
Eligibility Criteria: Interested candidates who would like apply for the post of Probationary Officers in Union Bank of India must possess the following eligibility criteria.
A candidates must be an Indian Citizen (For Nationality of Other countries, check the detailed advt.)
Age Limit: Min: 21 years and Max: 30 years. (As on 01.07.2011).
Educational Qualifications: A candidates must posses the following documents with him/her at the time of Interview
- University Final Degree Certificate (Including Semester wise/ Years wise, passing mark sheets of the concerned college).
- A Computer Course Passing Certificate.
- Copy of ONLINE application form submitted to IBPS for applying for the Written test.
Apart from the above mentioned documents a candidate must fulfill the following Academic Qualifications:
A UGC Recognized graduate degree with Minimum 55 % marks (For Gen Category candidates) and 50 % marks (For Reserved Category Candidates)
A Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)
Candidates having valid IBPS Score card and declared successful in the IBPS PO Exam 2011
A Computer Certificate from a reputed Computer institute with a minimum duration of 60 hours in Computer Awareness and Office Automation.There is no requirement of this certificate for candidates who have computer subject either at Graduation Level or at Post Graduation Level.
Selection Procedure: The Selection Procedure for the recruitment of Probationary Officers shall consists of Only Personal Interview carrying 50 marks.Minimum Qualifying marks in Personal Interview is 50 %
- Candidates will be short-listed for the Interview based on their performance in the IBPS PO Exam 2011 i.e IBPS Score.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of (1:3) for Gen Category candidates and (1:5) For reserved category candidates.
Application Fees: An application fee of Rs 200 (For General and OBC Candidates) and Rs 50/- (For Other) will have to be deposited in any of the Union Bank branches in India.
Procedure for Applying: Before applying Online, candidates must follow the instructions given below and must read the detailed Advt at the end.
- Candidates must download the complete Advertisement given in the Union Bank of India Official Website (www.unionbankofindia.co.in).
- After that candidates will have to take the Print-Out of "Payment Challan" given on the Page No.22 of the detailed (*.pdf) Advertisement.
- Candidates will then have to fill the challan form and deposit the above mentioned application fees in any of the branches of Union Bank of India.The candidates must retain the "Candidates Copy" of the Challan form that contains details like (a) Branch Name, (b) Branch SOL ID, (c) 3 to 10Digit TRANS ID, and (4) Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official
- After that Candidates must apply Online at the Official Website of Bank by opening the link ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR OFFICERS 2011 and then by clicking on the Appropriate Link on this page.
- Then candidates will have to fill the Online Application form by following the On-Screen Instructions and then taking the Print-out of the System Generated Application form.
- A photocopy of the Receipted Application Fee Challan should be attached to the System Generated Printed Application Form, which will have to be submitted only at the time of the Personal Interview.
Satrt Date: 30.12.2011
Last Date : 14.01.2012
For Complete Details, candidates must read the complete advertisement below