The system of Common Written Examination has been approved by each of the 19 participating Public Sector Banks and the Indian Banks' Association (IBA) with the consent of Government of India. The written examination for recruitment of Specialist Officers will be conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively on 11 March 2012.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been authorised by Indian Banks' Association and has received mandates to conduct these exams.
Name of the Post and Post Code
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-I)
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Technical Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale-II)
- Opening date for Online Registration: 30 December 2011
- Last date for Online Registration: 21 January 2012
- Payment of Application Fees: 29 December 2011 to 20 January 2012 (both days inclusive)
- Date of Written Examination: 11 March 2012
Eligibility CriteriaProspective Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the specified eligibility criteria before applying to various Public Sector Banks for the Common Written Examination (CWE). However merely applying for CWE/ appearing for the examination does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment in all or any of the 19 Public Sector Banks as each Bank will stipulate its own eligibility/ qualifying criteria.
How to ApplyCandidates can apply online only from 30 December 2011 to 21 January 2012 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should have the following documents.
- 1. Candidates can apply online on IBPS's website http://www.ibps.in/ from 29 December 2011.
- 2. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- 3. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- 4. After applying on-line, the candidate should immediately take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate, and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the IBPS.
- 5. No acknowledgment will be given for online registration. However a Registration Number and Password will be generated and an email/ sms intimation will be sent to the candidate's email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form.
- 6. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances AFTER THE LAST DATE FOR Editing/ Updating application details specified.
For more details please visit http://www.ibps.in/