Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank has invited online applications for the recruitment of 157 Officers, Office Assistant Vacancies. The interested candidates can apply through online application mode from 15/11/2011 to 14/12/2011. The information regarding age limit, educational qualifications, no of vacancies, selection process and other details of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2011 is mentioned below…
Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 157 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer SMG Scale III: 04 Posts
2. Officer MMG Scale II (Information Technology): 06 Posts
3. Officer MMG scale II (Law Officer): 01 Post
4. Officer MMG Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 04 Posts
5. Officer MMG Scale II (General Banking Officer): 15 Posts
6. Officer JMG Scale I: 33 Posts
7. Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): 94 Posts
Age Limit: For the post SMG Scale III above 21 years
but below 40 years, for MMG Scale II above 21 years but below 32 years,
for the post JMG Scale I above 18 years and below 28 years, for the
post Office Assistant between 18 years and 28 years as on 30/09/2011.
Educational Qualification: Any degree from a recognized university.
Application Fee: For SC/ST/PC/Exs (For all posts)
candidates Rs-50/-, for the post Officer SMG Scale I Rs-600/-, for the
post Officer MMG Scale II Rs-500/-, for the post Officer JMG Scale I
Rs-400/-, for the post Office Assistant Rs-300/- paid in the form of
Challan at any branch of Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank or State Bank of India
in Current Account Number given in the advertisement. There are two
challans available in website www.cgbank.in.
Selection Process: The mode of selection is based on Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can apply through
online application mode from the website www.cgbank.in between
15/11/2011 to 14/12/2011.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Candidates have a valid email id to know the information regarding Call letters, interview etc.
2. Before online apply candidates pay the application fee in the form of Challan download from the banks website.
3. After that candidates fill the online application at appropriate
place Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the
4. After submission of online application candidates note the system
generated registration number and password for future reference and use.
5. By using the registration number and password candidates should take a
print out of the system generated on-line application form and retains
it for future reference.
6. There is a provision to modify the submitted online application to
correct the online application if any. This facility shall be available
after two of registration and up to 16/12/2011.
Start date for Online Registration: 15/11/2011
Closing date for Online Registration: 14/12/2011
Start date for Fee Deposit: 15/11/2011
Last Date for Fee Deposit: 14/12/2011
Last Date for Reprint: 29/12/2011
Date of Written Examination:
Officer MMG Scale -III– Group A: 22/01/2012
Officer MMG Scale -II– Group A: 22/01/2012
Officer JMG Scale -I – Group A: 22/01/2012
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Group B: 15/01/2012
Date for Call Letters Download for Written Examination:
Officer Scale I, II & III: 10/01/2012 to 20/01/2012
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 03/01/2012 to 13/01/2012
For more details about age limit, educational qualification, no of
vacancies, pay scale, selection process and other details of
Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2011 is mentioned at given below
Click here for Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank Advt Details
Click here for Online Application
Click here for Fee payment Challan