We invite applications from the eligible candidates for the post of probationary officers in 24 branches in four language regions viz., (1) Karnataka (2) Tamil Nadu (3) Andhra Pradesh
(4) Chhattisgarh .
The terms & conditions for appointment are as below-
1 Eligibility :
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with knowledge of computer operations.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read & write in the local language of the region/branch for which he/she applies for, others need not apply.
- Candidates should have flair for marketing.
2. Age : Age should be between 21-30 years as on 01/11/2011
3. Vacancies/places of work: 40 Vacancies are presently available at the following 24 branches.
Note: The full Address/contact details of the above branches are available in our web portal
4. Salary & emoluments :
Scale of pay: 12200-600/10-18200-700/2-19600-800/5-23600
· Gross monthly emoluments (excluding perquisites) will be Rs.20313/- at Bangalore as on 01.11.2011. DA is being revised once in quarter based upon CPI Index
· Other perquisites like Medical, LFC, PF, Gratuity, Privilege Leave, Sick Leave, conveyance , business development expenses, Quarters, ex gratia etc., will be admissible as per company rules.
· In all the candidate will be getting around Rs 3.83 lakhs per annum on Cost To Company( CTC) basis as of now.
5. Probation :
One year from the date of joining the services of the Company.
6. Application fee :
The candidates can down load the application form provided in Annexure -1 from our website & get the same printed or neatly typed. All the columns of the application should be filled without fail and signed by candidate. If any column is not applicable the same should be recorded as “Not applicable”. The filled application along with recent passport size photo, Demand draft of any Bank for Rs. 300/- payable in Bangalore favouring CAN FIN HOMES LTD., self addressed stamped cover for return of DD (if not selected for interview) should be sent to the following address.
The Asst. General Manager – HRM
Can Fin Homes Ltd.,
Registered Office: No.29/1, Ist floor,
Sir. M N Krishna Rao Road, Basavangudi
Bangalore – 560 004.
Payment of application fee by any other mode /means will not be accepted.
Last Date: Application should reach the above address on or before 21/11/2011 duly super scribing “Application for the post of Probationary Officer” on the envelope and application received after the last date or not in conformity with the above format will be rejected.
7. Selection Procedure :
a The selection for the post of Probationary Officers shall be by way of Interview only.
b Company reserves the right to accept/reject any application at any stage including calling
c. If more number of candidates apply for a particular branch then the candidates will be
shortlisted for interview based upon performance in the academic career, qualification,
his/her ability to speak, read or write local language, nearness of his domicile to branch,
d. The names of short listed candidates along with details of venue/date/time of interview
will be published in our website on 30/11/2011.Candidate shall note that no individual
communication will be sent to the applicants calling for attending the Interview. Candidates
are advised to refer our web for all types of communication/information, Interview dates
e If any candidate is not shortlisted for interview, then the DD sent along with his
/ her application will be returned in the self addressed stamped envelope
provided by the applicant.
f Any correspondence from applicant in respect of their applications will not be entertained.
g The tentative schedule for the interview is likely from 12/12/2011 to 17/12/2011.
h. Though choice is given for the candidates to opt branch/s for placement, company reserves
the right to post them to nearby branches also, in case of need. As per company’s staff
service regulation, an Officer is liable for transfer to other branches during his/her tenure of
i . In respect of selected candidates the appointment orders will be sent by us by certificate
of posting on or before 24.12.2011. The list of selected candidate will be published in our
web on or before 24.12.2011. No communication will be sent to the non selected
Other points :
- No TA/DA will be payable for attending the interview.
- Interview have been tentatively fixed at Bangalore, Chennai or Trichy , Vijayawada & Raipur
- The Company reserves its right to change the date & centre of interview at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
- The selected candidate shall be in a position to join a branch on 01/01/2012 or afterwards.
8. Action against candidates found guilty of Misconduct:
· Candidates should not furnish any false particulars.
· At the time of Interview, if a candidate is or has been found guilty of using unfair or misbehaving or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection will be liable to be disqualified.
9. General Instructions:
1. Candidates should ensure that they fit into the eligibility criteria before applying. The company reserves right to reject ineligible candidate’s application at any stage.
2. Candidates have to send their hard copy of the application in the prescribed format only to the address mentioned in the para 6 and all the columns of application are to be filled.
3. Any application received after 21/11/2011 (last date) will not be accepted / entertained and returned back to applicants by courier. Individual application must be accompanied by demand draft for requisite fee amount otherwise application will be rejected .Candidates must write his/her name & date of birth on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
4. The Company will not be responsible for any loss of application in transit or for non-receipt of application at our end.
5. Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered
6. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
7. Applications, which are incomplete in any respect, will be rejected.
8. The Company shall not be responsible for an application being rejected, which is based on wrong information provided in the application form/unauthorized person/institution.
9. Candidates are advised to refer our Website (www.canfinhomes.com) with respect to date/Venue of Interview. /any other communications/information.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
CAN FIN HOMES LTD. PROBATIONARY OFFICERS RECRUITMENT
at 10:47:00 AM