Kangra Central Cooperative Bank has announced recruitment for 354 Posts.
Post – Vacancies:
1) Officer (Grade II) – 77 posts
2) Clerk – 202 posts
* refer notice for other senior posts
Dates: Online registration of applications – 15.02.2011 to 15.03.2011
Written exam – May 8 & 11, 2011
Eligibility: Those interested in KCCB recruitment,
* Age between 18 – 45yrs as on 1.1.2011
* for Officer – Any graduate with 55% marks OR commerce degree with 50% marks as on 1.1.2011
* for Clerk – Must be a graduate (any degree) OR 50% marks in st.12 (10+2), as on Jan 1, 2011
* Should be interested to work in HP
The application fees of Rs.300 or Rs.200(SC/ST) for Officers & Rs.250 or Rs.150(SC/ST) can be paid with challan at any branches of UCO bank or Punjab national bank before March 15.After payment, the online application has to be submitted through their site www.kccb.in
Candidates can read the complete notification of Kangra Central Cooperative Bank recruitment 2011 from website here, before applying online.