Head Office, Gurgaon - 122001 (Haryana)
Applications are invited for appointment in Officer Middle Management Grade-II, Officer Scale-I cadre and Office Assistant (Multitasking) Cadre in Gurgaon Gramin Bank.
- Officer MMG Grade -II : 23 posts (UR-13, SC-03, ST-1, OBC-6), Pay Scale : Rs. 19400-28100, Age : 21-32 years, Date of Written Exam : 08/05/2011
- Officer JMG Grade -I : 34 posts (UR-17, SC-04, ST-4, OBC-9), Pay Scale : Rs. 14500-25700, Age : 21-28 years, Date of Written Exam : 08/05/2011
- Office Assistant (Multitasking) : 53 posts (UR-27, SC-10, OBC-16), Pay Scale : Rs. 7200-19300, Age : 18-28 years, Date of Written Exam : 15/05/2011
Fee : Rs. 400/- in the form of Pay Order/ DD (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) in favour of "Gurgaon Gramin Bank" payable at Gurgaon. Candidate name, adress, registration number, post applied for and name of the centre should be written on the back side.
How to Apply: Apply Online at Gugaon Gramin Bank website only from 25/01/2011 to 24/02/2011. Take a printout of the system generated application format and send it on or befroe 03/03/2011 to :
- For Office Assistant : Post Box No. 9024, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063
- For Officer Grade-I : Post Box No. 8242, Dahisar (East), Mumbai - 400068
- For Officer MMG Grade-II : Post Box No. 7693, Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400067
For other details like age relaxation, exam scheme and test centers, call letter, probation details and application form format and all other information , please view http://www.ggbank.org/docs/ADVERTISEMENT-2011.pdf , the link to online submission of application will be available from 25/01/2011 onwards at http://www.ggbank.org/