Tuesday, January 11, 2011
BANK OF BARODA CLERKS RECRUITMENT 2011
Bank of Baroda, one of India`s leading public sector bank has announced recruitment project 2011 for 1500 clerk posts.The bank had also invited applications for 900 PO vacancies – so as of now Bank of Baroda is looking to fill 900 PO & 1500 Clerks
Post - Vacancies - Payscale:
Clerk - 1500 posts (state -wise) - Rs.7200-19300
Dates :Online registration of applications – 17.1.2011 to 10.2.2011
Written Exam – 17.4.2011
Eligibility: Those looking to apply for Bank of Baroda clerk recruitment 2011,
* Has to be in the age group of 18 - 28yrs as on 1.1.2011
* Must have passed Degree (any discipline) OR scored 55% marks in 12th/11th/ Intermediate/ Diploma in banking or any equivalent exam, as on 01.1.2011
* Knowledge of the language of the state applying for is desired.
* Fluency (read/write/speak) in english language is necessary
* Should have a certificate in computer course
Selection: The Written test for Bank of Baroda clerks posts would have objective questions on 1) Numerical ability 2) Reasoning ability 3) Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness 4) English 5) Clerical aptitude 6) Computer awareness.For every wrong answer, negative marks will be awarded. Depending on the performance in test, merit list is prepared & candidates are called for Interview.
Application: At any Bank of Baroda branch, fees of Rs.200(Gen/OBC) or Rs.50(SC/ST) must be paid between 17.1.2011 to 10.2.2011 using the challan from the website.Applicants then have to apply online through www.bankofbaroda.com by providing details of payment, qualifications etc.
Candidates can read the complete notification of Bank of Baroda Clerk Recruitment 2011 & submit application at the bank site here
at 11:33:00 AM