United Bank of India
(A Government of India Undertaking)
CORPORATE OFFICE: 11, Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata – 700 001.
Advt. No. /HRD/REC/ 01 /2010
UNITED BANK OF INDIA, A LEADING NATIONALISED PUBLIC SECTOR BANK INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM INDIAN CITIZENS FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN JMG SCALE-I.
Candidates are requested to apply Online between 10.08.2010 and 08.09.2010 only through Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com. No other means/mode of application/Printout will be accepted.
|Opening Date for ONLINE Application|
Closing Date for ONLINE Application
(For all applicants including those from Far-Flung areas)*
Payment of Application Fees
10.08.2010 to 07.09.2010
Tentative Date of Written Test
* For candidates staying abroad and for those from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J & K State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh.
Before applying candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria. They should note that the Application fee once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted against any other project. Candidates are advised to fill in the particulars themselves online correctly.
1. NAME OF THE POST/VACANCIES
Name of the post
Scale of Pay*
Total Number of Vacancies
Age as on
Min. - 21 yrs
Max. - 30 yrs
** VI – 14 ; HI – 15 ; OC-4
In addition, conveyance, medical aid, LFC and retirement benefits are admissible as per the rules of the Bank
Probation – Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 2 years.
Note: The number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the Bank. As the reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) is on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz., SC, ST, OBC, General etc.) to which they belong.Abbreviations Used
SC - Scheduled Caste ST - Scheduled Tribe OBC - Other Backward Classes
GEN - General VI - Visually Impaired HI - Hearing Impaired
OC - Orthopaedically Challenged XS - Ex-Servicemen PWD – Persons With Disabilities
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
B) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 01.07.2010)
A graduate or a post graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum qualification marks of 55 % in aggregate in either graduation or post graduation (50 % marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in aggregate in any discipline
- The candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 01.07.2010.
- Degrees obtained from the recognised Universities/Institutes recognised by the Govt. of India only will be considered.
- COMPUTER LITERACY - Candidates must have successfully completed a computer course of at least six months’ duration from any institute recognized by Central / State Government / All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Candidates who are awaiting their results of the qualifying examination OR who have not passed the qualifying examination on or before 01.07.2010 are not eligible. In other words, the result of the qualifying examination, i.e., graduation or equivalent to graduation, as the case may be, should have been announced by the University on or before 01.07.2010.
C) AGE – (as on 01.07.2010)
Minimum age – 21 years
Maximum age – 30 years
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates by 5 years.
- In the case of ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment, by 5 years subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines.
- Other Backward Classes candidates by 3 years
- All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of J&K state during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 by 5 years.
- Persons With Disabilities a) by 15 years for SC/ST, b) by 13 years for OBC & c) by 10 years for General.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Government of India guidelines.
- An Ex-serviceman who has once joined a government job on the civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an Ex-serviceman for his re-employment, his Ex-serviceman status for the purpose of re-employment in government ceases.
- All persons eligible for age relaxation under (iv) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview, from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of J&K, to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of J&K during 1st January 1980 to the 31st day of December 1989.
- Above relaxations are available only if the candidates fulfill the various conditions prescribed in the Govt. of India orders and instructions in this regard. To claim age relaxation, reserved category candidates should submit a copy of the Community Certificate in support of his/her claim at the time of Pre-Examination Training/ Interview.
- An Orthopaedically Challenged (OC) person is one who is suffering from Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy. Persons who suffer from not less than 40% of the relevant disability (as certified by a Medical Board appointed by the Central/ State Govt) would be eligible for reservation in services/ posts.
Locomotor Disability means disability of the bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy.
Cerebral Palsy means a group of non progressive conditions of a person characterized by abnormal motor control posture resulting from brain insult or injuries occurring in the pre-natal, peri-natal, or infant period of development.
(b) Deaf & Hearing Impaired (HI) : The deaf are those persons in whom the sense of hearing is non- functional for ordinary purposes of life i.e. total loss of hearing in both ears. They do not hear, understand sounds at all even with amplified speech. Hearing impairment means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
(c) Visually Impaired (VI): Visually impaired persons are those suffering from blindness or low vision. Blindness - refers to a condition where a person suffers from any of the following conditions: (i) total absence of sight, (ii) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses, (iii) Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degrees or worse.
Person with low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction, but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services/posts who suffer from not less than 40 percent of the relevant disability and are certified by a Medical Board appointed by the Central/State Govt.
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy can use their own scribe at their cost during the written examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
The candidate will have to arrange his/ her own scribe at
i) his/ her own cost.
ii) The academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria of the candidate
iii) The scribe can be from any academic discipline. The scribe should possess 60% or lesser marks in his/her own academic stream.
iv) Both the candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. Further, in case, it later transpires that he/ she does not fulfill any of the laid down eligibility criteria or suppresses material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the written examination.
v) Such candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for extra time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
3. Selection Procedure
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test & interview. The details of the written test shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The Written Test will be Objective and Descriptive type.
a) OBJECTIVE TESTS b) DESCRIPTIVE TEST
Name of Test
No. of Questions
|Medium of Exam||Time limit|
Test of Reasoning Ability
English & Hindi
135 Minutes (Composite)
Test of Quantitative Aptitude
English & Hindi
Test of English Language
Test of General Awareness
English & Hindi
Note : The questions in objective tests except for the Test of English will be printed in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. The candidates shall be required to qualify in each objective test as per cut-off marks determined on the basis of Group Performance in each test. There will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective Tests.
(i) The Questions in Descriptive Paper will be printed in. English only. The minimum pass marks for descriptive test would be 50 % for general category candidates and 45 % for SC/ST/PWD candidates
(ii) The merit ranking for selection will be assessed on the basis of total marks secured in all the above tests including the Descriptive Test. Depending upon number of vacancies, only a certain number of candidates from the candidates merit listed in the Written Test will be called for Interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written test & Interview and will be strictly on merit basis.
4. WRITTEN TEST CENTRES
Tentatively the written test will be held on 14.11.2010 (Sunday) in the afternoon session. The Date of examination is tentative. The exact date will be communicated to the candidates through call letter for each examination. The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel or make any change in the date of examination, if need arises.
The written test will be scheduled at the following centres and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters:
Name of Centre
Name of Centre
i. Request for Change of Centre of Examination shall NOT be entertained.
ii. Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the centres and/or add some other centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. The bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the centres other than the one he/she has opted for.
5. PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING – SC/ST/MINORITY COMMUNITIES CANDIDATES
It is proposed to impart free Pre-Examination Training to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Minority Communities at Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Lucknow The Bank ,however reserves the right to cancel and/or add some other centres depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. An eligible candidate who wishes to avail of Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the application format. All expenses regarding traveling, boarding, lodging etc. will be borne by the candidate for attending the pre-examination training programme at the concerned Training Centre.
6. APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE CHARGE) (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ XS candidates Rs. 50.00 (Towards postage only)
- For all others (including OBC) - Rs. 400.00 (Application Fees plus postage)
Requisite Application Fee is to be deposited at any of the Branches of United Bank of India, through a Deposit Challan as per the format given on the Bank’s website.
(i) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps,
etc., will not be accepted
- The payment towards application fee will be accepted by our Branches between 10.08.2010 and before the last date indicated herein above, i.e., 07.09.2010
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
7. HOW TO APPLY :
(i) Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.unitedbankofindia.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
- Applicants are first required to visit the Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com and click on the Home Page and open the link “Recruitment” Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification for Probationary Officers.
- Take a Printout of the ‘CASH RECEIPT’/ ‘DEPOSIT CHALLAN’
- Fill in the Cash Receipt in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest United Bank Branch with the Cash Receipt and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No 00980124261076 (maintained at H.O.). The details of fee to be paid is indicated below :
Category of Applicant
Amount of Fees/ Postage (Non-refundable)
All Others (including OBC)
Please note that even if the date for Online registration is extended the dates for payment of application fee will remain unchanged i.e. 10.08.2010 to 07.09.2010.
Payment of application fee and/ or postal charges by Demand Draft /Cheques/ Money Orders/ Postal Order etc will not be accepted.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Copy of Counterfoil of the Cash Receipt duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Transaction ID, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the appropriate Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and choosing the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY OFFICER” to open up the Online Application Form.
- Carefully fill in the details from the Cash Receipt in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places. Fill in all other required details therein and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application Form.
- Original counterfoil of the Cash Receipt will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without the counterfoil of the Cash Receipt the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the Cash Receipt for future use.
- After applying online, take a print out of system generated online application form and retain it for future reference. Do not send this printout to the Bank.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of dis-connection/inability/failure to log on the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons mentioned in the para – xiv or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
- The advertisement notifying the vacancies is also available on Bank’s website address www.unitedbankofindia.com Candidates are advised to remain in touch with Bank’s website for any information which may be put for further guidance.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application printout and Cash Receipt for their record. They should not send the Printout or the Cash Receipt to the Bank under any circumstances.
- There is a provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This Modification facility shall be available up to 09.09.2010. After this date, no modification will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application.
8. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of written examination and interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview may lead to disqualification.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit an attested copy of their Caste Certificate/Certificate of Handicap issued by the Competent Authority as specified below (Clause No.10) at the time of interview. However, these candidates will have to produce original as well as attested photocopies of the educational certificates, experience certificate and caste certificate, if any, in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category must attach an attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate, issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as prescribed by the Government of India. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to “CREAMY LAYER” section, excluded from the benefits of the reservations for Other Backward Classes in Civil Post & Services under Government of India. OBC Certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should submit a copy of Medical Certificate as specified in the Persons with Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
- The candidates will have to appear for written test and interview at their own expense. However, eligible SC/ST outstation candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second (sleeper) class rail/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should send their application through proper channel and produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in absence of which, their candidature may not be considered.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at Kolkata.
- The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any certificate etc. sent separately.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- No candidate is permitted to use calculator, telephones of any kind, pagers or any other such instruments.
- The candidates will appear for the written examination at the allotted centres at their expenses & risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/losses etc. of any nature.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold re-examination wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
9. ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
At the time of written examination/interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
- using unfair means during the examination or
- impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- misbehaving in the examination hall or taking away the question booklet/answer sheet from the examination hall or
- resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature by selection or
- obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable :
- to be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate
- to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by Bank.
10. Competent Authority for Issue of Certificate to SC/ST/OBC/PWD is as under :
(a) For SC/ST/OBC-District Magistrate/ Addl. Distt. Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Addl. Dy. Commissioner/ Dy. Collector/ First Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub- Division Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/ or his/ her family normally resides.
(b) For Persons With Disabilities the Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Govt. The Central/ State Govt. may constitute Medical Boards consisting of at least 3 members out of which one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/ celebral/ visual/ hearing disability as the case may be.
11. CALL LETTERS FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION
All eligible candidates will be issued Call Letters at the correspondence address given by the candidate in their application form, which will be sent by ordinary post. An eligible candidate who does not receive the Call letter by 08.11.2010 may download the call letter from the bank’s website along with the information handout between
09.11.2010 to 13.11.2010. In case of any difficulty candidates should contact at the following addresses of the centers with details of his/ her name, address along with the Cash Receipt for obtaining duplicate call letters.
|Address / Tel. No. / FAX No.|
|11||Agartala||The Chief Regional Manager, UBI, Tripura Region, Durgabari Road, Agartala, West Tripura - 799 001. Ph.: 0381-2315928 Fax : 0381-2224236|
|12||Ahmedabad||Chief Manager, UBI, Ahmedabad Branch, Lal Darwaja, P.O. Box No. 170, UBI Building, Ahmedabad - 380 001.Ph.: 079-2550 6957 Fax : 079-25506272|
|13||Bengaluru||Asstt General Manager, UBI, Bangalore Branch, 40, Kempegowda Road,|
Bangalore - 560 009. Ph.: 080-22354339 Fax : 080-22250412
|14||Bhopal||Chief Manager, UBI, Bhopal Branch, Hotel Taj Building, 52, Hamidia Road, Bhopal - 462 001 Ph.: 0755- 2745572.|
|15||Bhubaneswar||Chief Regional Manager, UBI, Orissa - I Region, A- 88, Kalpana Area, Bhubaneswar - 751014, Orissa, Ph.: 0674-2314462,451 Fax : 0674-2314531|
|16||Chandigarh||Chief Manager, UBI, Chandigarh Branch, SCO/32/33/34, Sector 17C, Chandigarh - 160 017. Ph.: 0172 -2704256|
|17||Chennai||Chief Regional Manager, UBI, Southern Region, 118, R.K. Math Road (1st Floor), Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004. Ph.:044-24956881 Fax : 044-24641585|
|18||Durgapur||Chief Regional Manager, UBI, Burdwan Region, Red Cross Road, City Centre, Durgapur - 713 216. Ph.:0343-2546863 Fax : 0343-254974|
|19||Dehra Dun||Senior Manager, UBI, Dehra Dun Branch, 35-36, Tagorevilla, Chakrata Road, Dehra Dun 248 001 Phone-0135 2715567|
|20||Guwahati||General Manager, UBI, Central Assam Region, United Bank Building, 2nd Floor, Hem Barua Road, Panbazar, Guwahati - 781001. Ph.: 0361-2547440,4632, Fax : 0361-2544914|
|21||Hyderabad||Asst. General Manager, UBI, Hyderabad Branch, 4-3-331, Bank Street, Hyderabad - 500 195 Ph.:040-24755486 Fax : 040-24756811|
|22||Indore||Senior Manager, UBI, Indore Branch, 19, Sunder Plaza, 1st Floor, Street No.1 (near Hotel Prashant), Jail Road, Indore 452 007, Ph.2540229, 2431818|
|23||Jaipur||Chief Manager, UBI, Jaipur Branch, SMS Highway, (Chaura Rasta), Jaipur, Rajasthan 302 003. Ph.: 0141-2312694 Fax 0141-2318144|
|24||Jorhat||Chief Regional Manager, UBI, Sibsagar Region, Dohabora Road, Jorhat 785 001, Ph.: 0376 -2320836 Fax : 0376- 2321644|
|25||Jodhpur||Senior Manager, UBI, Jodhpur Branch, 44-A, Pursharth Bhawan, 11, Pal Road, Jodhpur -342 003 Phone No.0291 2432282|
|26||Kolkata||AGM(HRD), United Bank of India, 12th Floor, HRD Department, 11, Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata- 700 001. Ph.:033-22131551 Fax : 033-22436889|
|27||Lucknow||Chief Regional Manager, UBI, Central Region, 4-B, Habibullah Estate, Hazratganj, Lucknow - 226 001. Ph.:0522-2273004 Fax : 0522 -2615072|
|28||Mumbai||General Manager, UBI, Western Region, 25, Sir Pheroz Shah Mehta Road, 4th Floor, Mumbai - 400 001. Ph.:022-22873424,3467 Fax : 022-22024340|
|29||Nagpur||Senior Manager, UBI, Nagpur Branch, Wade Bhawan, Fountain Square, Central Avenue Road, Nagpur 440 018, Ph. 0712 2724512, Fax 0712 2725686|
|30||New Delhi||General Manager, UBI, North India Region, J.C. Das, Building, 90/9, Block P, Cannought Circus, New Delhi - 110 001. Ph.: 011-23361152,1153 Fax : 011-26473043|
|31||Patna||Chief Regional Manager, UBI, Bihar Region, Abhay Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Fraser Road, Patna - 800 001, Bihar. Ph.:0612-2206442 Fax : 0612-2226296|
|32||Raipur||Chief Manager, UBI, Raipur Branch, Budhapara, Bijli Office Chowk, P.O. Raipur, Chhatishgarh – 492 001. Ph.0771 2227651|
|33||Ranchi||Chief Regional Manager, UBI, Jharkhand Region, Pee Pee Compound, Saluja Building, 3rd Floor, Main Road, Post Box No. 172, Ranchi - 834 001. Ph.: 0651-2331321, Fax : 0651-2331396|
|34||Siliguri||Chief Regional Manager, UBI, North Bengal Region, Co-operative Hawkers'Centre Building, 1st Floor, Hill Cart Road, Pradhan Nagar, Siliguri - 734 403. Ph.: 0353-251 7748 Fax : 0353- 2513893|
|35||Silchar||Chief Regional Manager, UBI, Cachar Region, Central Road, Silchar 788 001, Cachar, Assam, Phone no.03842 247450 ; 247769, Fax no.03842 231563|
|36||Trivandrum||Chief Manager, UBI, Trivandrum Branch, Kesava Towers, 1st Floor, Gandhari Ammar Koil Road, Trivandrum - 695 001. Tele Fax : 0471- 2330932|
The advertisement as above is also available at the website of the bank on www.unitedbankofindia.com
Date: 10.08.2010 GENERAL MANAGER